There’s no better way to seduce a sexy farm-hand than by wearing a romantic sweater designed by Rowan and knit with their wool. (As you wiiiiiiish!!)
If you love yarn, you know Rowan Yarns stand for luxurious fibers and modern designs. Now you can stand for sexy yarn too! Rowan Yarns is soliciting applications for their Rowan Ambassador program, where you can be a Rowanette (Rowanet for the boys). How about getting advance yarns and an invitation to the mill?
Dear readers, do you want me to post about Rowan Yarns? If you think I should be a Rowanette, leave a comment describing what you would want me to knit with their yarns. You know I’m passionate about crochet, but I love knitting too!
Here’s the solicitation. (http://www.knitrowan.com/industry-news/article/become-a-rowanette-rowanet-for-the-boys/801437975)
Rowan are looking for 20 Rowan ambassadors around the world to champion the Luxury knitting brand. Are you passionate about Rowan? Do you want to be part of the team? Do you want to be one of the first to see and feel Rowan’s new yarns?
What is a Rowanette (Rowanet)?
• Someone who is truly passionate about knitting with Rowan
• Someone who is articulate and is social media savvy
• Someone who is very creative
• Someone who is loyal
• Someone who has some spare time to dedicate to Rowan
If you can prove you are one of Rowan’s biggest fans, and would like to become a Rowanette (Rowanet); then let us know! We’re looking for someone who can help support the Rowan brand and review yarns, publications and participate on our Facebook page. In return for your time and creativity, you would have enhanced privileges above any consumer.
What Rowan can offer you:
• A yarn pack and colour card sent to you for each season’s launch
• Access to The Brand Manager to give your direct feedback – via specific email address
• Invitations to online meetings and discussions
• An invitation to visit the Rowan Mill
• Yarn to knit your own garment
• Early preview of collections
Send in an image of you wearing your latest Rowan knit and 100 words on why you would be a perfect Rowanette/Rowanet to our email@example.com
Deadline for all entries to be in is 28th September 2012.
We’ll be selecting a shortlist of candidates, and successful people will be contacted during September and sent through a more detailed brief. Keep an eye on http://www.knitrowan.com and our Facebook page for further information.
We hope to hear from you soon!
The Rowan Team